Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter 2014 Japanese Drama that I want to watch

Okay, as people may concern, dramas that I decided to follow even before they start airing it are based on actors/actresses that will be in it, their pass series that I have watched and love, the summary sounds good etc etc.

So, for Japanese Drama for Winter 2014 Season, this are a few drama that I want to watch.

First of all, of course I will watch 'Shitsuren Chocolatier' because Matsumoto Jun will be in it. Matsujun + chef outfit are definitely plus!



And when I read the summary of the drama, it sounds okay to me, definitely something attractive to watch and anything related to food genre is definitely my cup of tea.

Shitsuren Chocolatier will be start airing on January 13th, 2014 at FujiTV. This drama is airing every Monday at 9:00pm.

Second drama that I will definitely watch is 'Iryu Team Medical Drama' Season 4. SEASON 4 I TELL YOU!!! When Season 3 appeared, I go beyond crazy because who doesn't want to watch the smexy Dr. Asada. Yummy~ and I love the whole medical, surgery and rivalry that they potrayed and I learn a lot about medical thingy by watching this drama and also, it can't be help that Sakaguchi Kenji look delicious. Okay, I stop now... XD

'Iryu Team Medical Dragon 4' will be start airing on January 9th, 2014 at Fuji TV. This drama will be airing every Thursday at 10:00pm.

Next is a drama SP that everyone has been waiting for. 'Kagi no Kakatta Heya' Who can resist that Enomoto Rei/Ohno Satoshi's sexy smirk. Haha~ The concept of the drama itself are quite interesting and there are a lot of unanswered question at the last episode (read: diamond) Did he steal it? Dis he not? Dotchi? Anyway, just for the fact Ohno Satoshi, Toda Erika and Sato Koichi are in it, I will definitely watch any drama that this 3 person are in it.

This special episode will be airing on January 3rd, 2014. Tanoshimi!!!!

And last but not least, Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo ~ Gokumun Juku Satsujin Jiken is a must watch for me just because I love all the Kindaichi series and Yamada Ryosuke is the 4th Generation of Kindaichi from Johnny's Entertainment. Oh, and their shooting location is Malaysia, which is my country...anyway, I will definitely watch this one.


This SP episode will be airing on January 14th, 2014 at Nihon TV. 

What I can say know that I am waiting for all this drama to start their airing...it might be bored or might be really interesting but what I can do now is wait for it calmly. 

Ja neeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment