Saturday, December 22, 2012

How to download using Rayfile and Raysource

First, click number 1 box and then 2 but number 1 is optional because it just change the language into English and we don't really have to click it...if you just want to download without understand what they are saying, skip number 1 but because I need to explain what happen, I click number 1 and then I click number 2 to download


Here is the SS after you click number 1 but it is just changing the language to English...anyway, just skip it if you want to and just click 'Download' button


But, because the file are a bit too large, we can't download it normally so we need to download Raysource, their download manager to download our file. So, click there~


Click there, save the file, wait for it to complete and install it...as usual...etc etc


Side guide to change Raysource language to English if you want to. All you need to do, left-click on Raysource logo at the sidebar and hover at the last 3 option, wait for another options gets out, then click the last option...errr....you understand? XD...anyway, refer to screenshot



So, after you finish installing Raysource, lets downloading!
Click there~


Click there after that pop out~


Then, lastly click there


My advice that you start one file then pause the other unless you don't want to surf any websites but it is up to you...it might take a lot of time to complete but for me the satisfaction that I know I will get after everything done and watch that concert chill me up..

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment