Saturday, December 29, 2012

truth (ARAFES version)

If people asking me, which Arashi's songs that I love and I have to choose one, truth is definitely my all time favorite.

So, when they sang this version at their ARAFES concert, complete with orchestra and hot dance moves, I literally scream out loud until my mom thinks I am crazy XD


Well, just because of that I cut the video from the full concert and subbed it....because I want to watch this repeatedly over and over again

To download this video:
MF : 01 | 02 
password: m4ou-tachi
Download both part and combine it with HJsplit. Make sure both part are in the same folder

Just a few reminder, please don't reupload it anywhere else...thanks
And they did not belong to me, the song also, please JE, don't sue me.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment