Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Introduction Post

Heya~

My name is Eza and this is my blog to rambling about random stuff, fangirling about Arashi or any Japanese artist, post my creation such as subbed videos, wallpapers, gifs etc etc or post any random picture of the day...

Anyone who visited my past blog will know that I am super obsessed with Arashi. Arashi is a Japanese group idols that consisting of 5 amazing guys. Will make a different post introducing them because if I starting talking or writing about them, it will be looooong~

I don't have artistic talent or brain even but I like making wallpapers from Arashi's scans, making gifs from Arashi's shows, timing subtitle for Arashi's show if I can get hold on any translations...you get the idea

I love to takes random pictures on random stuffs. It always food though... XD

Anyway, this is all the introduction for this blog, I guess...

Have a nice day minna!

Oh, I might also put some random Japanese words that I knew but please pay heed that I can't read Japanese or even understand Japanese that well... keke *giggles*


No comments:

Post a Comment