Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sakurai Sho~~~

Time sure flew by, all of the sudden, it is Sho-kun's birthday!!! yay~~~~ *throw confetti*

Happy Birthday, Sakurai Sho-san :D


Wen I first become involved with Arashi (read: fangirling) on 2009, the first thing I notice other than Matsujun-sama, is an idol who is also a newscaster....I was like what the heck? They can do that?

As I got to know more about each individual persons in Arashi, I have a lot of respect towards Sakurai Sho. Not only he is busy with his career as idol, he also went to Keio University, one of the prestige university at Japan.

Rapping, graduating university and become newscaster is 3 points that he inserts in Johnny's Jimusho.

Anyway, even though I respect him in that way, I like him in Arashi because he is dorky around them, he is caring for them and he is definitely the kaa-san...

Always be dorky, always be happy and stay the way you are, Sho-kun because me, as Arashi's fan, love you guys just the way you are. The good and the bad....

And my fantasy, I want you to marry Matsujun...kyaaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment